Monday, November 17, 2008

Girltalk

As the only heterosexual dude on a 16-person Fulbright delegation, there's often a lotta "girltalk" goin on. I got two cool female roomates, though. Mary is from Minnesota, and is studying for the GMAT (business school). Paige will be in China next year, before attending Yale law school (Go Harvard). I could never imagine living with two girls (jk Nora and Caryn) but its working out well.

Here's a pic of the 3 of us from August, when we didn't know we would be living together and our fates thus irreperably intertwined. Paige is on the left, Mary is on the right, the 48th President of the United States is in the middle.


Secondly, I went to this party in Loudong this past wknd (25 minute motorcycle-ride from my hood, Yilan) and they were playing this DJ named, "Girltalk." His stuff is f-ing amazin. He mixes my favorite songs from my parents generation, the 90's, and contemporary stuff with the hottest artists in hip hop. For example: The Band w/Young Joc, Ace of Base w/Cassidy. Check out this video, its dope.

Warning: this video contains expletives of the non-fleeting variety.

2 comments:

Young Hebrew Brother said...

nice set up for the segue in this post

DaeDae said...

yeah my friend likes girltalk.
hope all is well. u look skinny man.
daedae