Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thailand pics

Good times



My man Jackson. He's from Hawaii. If that explains anything...



Life's a beach

Clint and Marianne. My South African peoples
Me on an elephant with Clint's momma

Everything on the table is mine except the LSAT book


Me and Mary. Yeaaa roommates!

Feeding some monkeys. A lot like teaching, actually. JK

Don't mess wit me. Actually I saw 2 Thai boxing fights that were awesome. Lots of elbows and blood

Me and Natasha. She calls me "Mien Bao" which in Chinese means "bread" bcuz it sound like "Brett"
beautiful sunsets. There were a lot of these.

French dude, mad cool. And Alana laxin out.


Again. Beauty-full

Some Swedish friends we made in Bangkok.


That's the man right thur.


Mien Bao and Natasha


Keepin it real

No comments: