Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Halloween classics

my co-teacher Yu-ting had these dope photos lyin around from last Halloween at Ron Yuan, and i thought they were too good not to post. They really highlight the uniqueness of my student's personalities; i teach some real charachters, man. these shots also illustrate how all-out my Taiwanese students went for what is essentially a Western holiday. check em out, hope you enjoy.

P.S. the clock's countin down on my stay in Taiwan. I come back to da U.S.A. June 20. keep a look out

mostly 8th graders

this kids got real charisma. a star on the rise.
clownin around.


"im-ho-teppppp"
girls, girls, girls

Leon. great kid. didnt expect him to dress in drag tho. ok

scary

whatup

signing my name


haha. 7th graders

washing off facepaint. the girl throwin the peace sign is Lisa, very smart student

apple bobbing. poor Bob.


MCing, like I usually do

this kid always reminds me of Scottie Pippen, idk why

Yu-ting and students


rough riders


hey hey


dope boys
Teacher Brett. that's real, btw.
cute

No comments: